Legal Agreement: Terms of Service
Release/Assumption of Risk Agreement for 8750ALT
In consideration of gaining access to participate in activities with 8750ALT, I hereby waive, release, and forever discharge 8750ALT and its employees/coaches/ contract employees/personal trainers from any responsibilities or liability for injuries or damages resulting from my participation in said program.
I understand the policies and procedures set forth by 8750ALT and I have had the opportunity to discuss my specific needs in relation to participatory activity; and, as a result, I do voluntarily request the right to participate in this preventive form of exercise.
Also in consideration of the the above factors, I acknowledge the existence of risks in connection with these activities, assume such risks, and agree to accept the responsibilities for any injuries sustained by my participation in the course via the use of the facilities and or its equipment. Most specfically, I acknowledge and accept responsibility for injuries arising out of those activities that involve risk in any of the following areas
- the use of facility equipment
- the performance of fitness-related evaluations to assess functional capacity
- the participation in group or private activities related to exercise and activity
- incidents that occur within the institution facility, changing room, bathroom, and other areas associated with 8750ALT
COVID-19 Release of Liability
COVID-19 is an contagious virus that spreads through person to person contact. Federal and State authorities recommend social distancing to prevent the spread of this virus. Contracting COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, permanet disability and in some cases even death. Use of 8750ALT's facilities could increase your risk and those that you are close to of contracting the virus. 8750ALT takes nessecary precautions and provides a clean and disinfected facility, however as with any public or shared facility we cannot guarantee your safety from any airborne illnesses such as COVID-19 or colds and flus.
- All patrons are required to wear a mask or facial covering at all times when not engaged in an activity. This includes when entering and exiting the building, walking through the building, and anytime social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Patrons are required to maintain a minimum distance of six feet from one another at all times.
- Patrons will clean all equipment before and after each use. Staff will disinfect regularly
In order to use 8750ALT you are confirming that you have no symptoms of illness, and have none of the following.
Any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition?
• Fever or chills • Cough • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • Fatigue • Muscle or body aches • Headache • Recent loss of taste or smell • Sore throat • Congestion • Nausea or vomiting • Diarrhea
2. Within the past 14 days, have had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms? Contact is being 6 feet (2 meters) or closer for more than 15 minutes with a person, or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 (for example, being coughed or sneezed on).
3. Have had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
4. Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
In addition, it is seriously recommended that I consult with a physician before engaging in any activities associated with 8750ALT.
Having read the preceding, I agree by checking the box that I acknowledge full understanding of those risks set forth herein and knowingly agree full responsibility for my own exposure to such risks and to waive full responsibility and liability on behalf of 8750ALT.